New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

Page 2 of 2
If he was offering MSRP or less would I think it would be a good thing for him to post here. (when others offering MSRP are a rare situation)
But being a "let's see just how much we can milk out of the
supply & demand..... naaaaaaa :-)
PJ wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Asking us to pay above MSRP is just not good business if you want repeat Corvette folks coming around.
Asking us to pay above MSRP to debug a new model is worse. If the C6 is anthing like the C5, I'll wait at least 3 years before buying one. It's your business right to get the most for your product, but you wont get it from the informed buyers around here.
Bob

Regarding price it is simple economics: Supply vs. demand. If a dealer can sell above MSRP good for them. Also, most people who complain about dealers selling above sticker could not afford the vehicle even if it is selling below sticker. In closing, it is about time dealers of domestic product can market and sell a vehicle at a premium. The C6 Corvette is a world class product, and even at MSRP it is selling at a discount.

You're pulling our leg, right? Who said supply vs. demand, P. T. Barnum, wasn't it? Maybe he said it different just to confuse people like you. Most dealer have been selling at a premium for quite some time now, probably you paid to much for your turnip truck.
My fears are that in a rush to make a "world class" car we're going to get a second class American dream. There is very little in a foreign car that I envy or desire to drive here in the states. To me a car built in France, Italy, Japan, or Australia is built to suit that countries peoples needs and wants. That's the way it should be and not cave in to the whims of the politicians and their tariffs. Nothing against foreign cars or those that want to drive them just don't screw up the Corvette to make it sell like a Element.
Dad Armed and not dangerous, also have legs.
On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 02:31:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@06C6ONORDER.COM wrote:

you fricken nuts if you think dealers should sell for over sticker price... and YES I do know what the "S" stands for in MSRP....
Bob G.

If you put a 348 engine in, it will add 30% to the value !!!!!! now that's funny, yeah you can trust that site for a price
kickstart

Sorry this was supposed to post as a reply to the 61 vette price question
kickstart