opinion please

Sold my 96 which was a great car. Now I am replacing it. Saw a 99 Vert. borla exhaust. I kind of shied away from it as the guy did not seem too interested in selling it. Real pretty though.

Now I found a 01 blue 6 spd car in my range. It has a corsa exhaust. I really dont need loud and have no idea what it sounds like yet. Is this good or bad for the car and the re-sale.

It also has z06 rims. He tells me it has 18" on front and back. The car comes with 18 rear 17 front. Does anyone know how this would affect the car? It does look real cool though.

Thanks for the help.

Ralph

Reply to
rebco10

Would screw up geometry of car....too much gear for a 6 speed...shy away. Spoke to my racecar friend.

Reply to
cyndy

Won't hurt a thing if it is tired correctly. Tire size needs to be correct for diameter and a usable width and offset that will clear the wheel wheel wells and frame.

Reply to
Dad