Re: Power antenna C4 '95

In this case I feel certain the plastic strip is broken, the antenna will go up but not back down, unless I push it to where the strip engages again. I'm still looking for some more detailed
instructions. Removing the black flush mounting for one thing, and then there is supposed to be a wrench the fits over the existing mast and removes some "nut" on the antenna assembly thereby releasing the mast and cable.
Anyway, John Smith, I may take your advice if nothing new turns up. Looks like a dirty job, I did it on an '87 once, that one mounts a little differently than this '95 car but I could suffer through it.