Re: Unbelieveable

I have bad luck, for sure.

> However, as far as the vette goes, it's where I live. > West of Portland, OR and we just have an over abundance of young punks. > Even some adults have thier issues with jealousy. > TF

A bit south of you, near Sherwood. Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB ___

Barking Rats

To be honest, there is a guy around the corner from me who used to own Mustangs and now he owns a vette, same color as mine. He hangs out at Fred Meyer on Saturday nights. I'm wondering if he pissed some people off :) Probably not, as he seems like a nice guy. I just am amazed by the number of jerks out there. It's much better in the daytime. I think all the punks are inside playing video games then. TF

Reply to
TF