Re: Wrecked my '01!

Glad you're ok...

6/10/2006 > > This morning, on the way to work, a 2004 Ford F150 pickup truck veered > across the median, sideswiped the car ahead of me, and hit me head-on. > > The driver had worked all night and fell asleep at the wheel. A woman who > saw it all said she had been behind him for miles, and he had run off the > road several times. > > > With the exception of some bumps on my head, sore jaw from the air bag, > scraped knees and seat-belt cuts, I'm ok. > > The truck driver was not wearing a seat belt and his head shattered his > windshield, cutting him up pretty badly. > > The estimated combined speed at impact is 90mph. The truck and vette will > be a total loss, I'm sure. > > > Maybe I'll let them buy me a red '06. > > Pappy > > >
Reply to
Charlie

Whoa, Momma, those things look big coming at you sitting way down there. Glad to see you up and typing, could have been allot worse as you already know.

Since it was only a Ford that hit you will it rub out?

Don't forget that if they are worth $XX,000 it is worth that PLUS the sales tax to replace it that they always try to forget.

Reply to
Dad