Replacinfg front turn signal on C5 corvette

First you need to jack up the car. You may want to remove the wheel but not nessary. There is a plannel just behind the air dam remome the 3 screws on the bottom and two on the side next to the wheel. Remove
pannel this will give you access to the bulb socket. Twist the socket counter clockwise and pull out. Pull the bulb straight out. It's a simple as that.
Can you jack up just 1 corner of a C5???
--
ZRiX

This is how I changed mine. Be careful not to drop the bulb. I now have a spare lamp riding around inside the lens.