Rough Idle-1988 Corvette

Recently my 350-V8 overheated .Checking the raidiator I found all the coolant was gone. After letting the car set for a couple a days. when I started it and filled the radiator their was some loud knocking from the
engine pouring a can of stp made it not knock as much.. However,the engine runs rough it has power when you step on it, but it like the plugs are fouled or wiring is wet if you know what I mean. Any suggestion or comments?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.corvette / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Are there any codes? A knock? Maybe you spun a bearing.
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:05:11 -0400, "Travelsmart"

Blew a head gasket!! 2,500.00 to fix if heads are not cracked!!
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.corvette / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Find a different repair shop!
Travelsmart wrote:

I think everyone here will jump in with a lower price than that. Where are you located? Maybe someone can point you to a much better rate.