Sticker shock.....

Hi all, been lurking for a while learning and rembering, but now I have specific stuff to ask.
Picked up a new 'o6 coupe a couple of days ago and have been flat amazed at
all of the technology that Chevy has thrown into the mix (L3 & Z51). Plus the handling and power! What power (and I just got a run of the mill 400 hp model). The last vette I had was a new "65 396. While a sweet ride with power, it was nothing like these new rides.
I am a happy camper but for the sticker shock!
Stuck to things that would be otherwise beautiful. Someone stuck garish stickers that while they are, I am sure, telling me good things, are just flat ugly.
Is there anyway to remove, short of acid or military lasers, those warning stickers stuck to visors etc.?
brian

You probably took them off your mattress also, didn't you? If so use a hair drier to soften the adhesive and slowly pull them back over its self and they will come right off. The time you have to serve will not be any more for both than if you just do your mattress. Don't worry if you ruin one, I have some spares. Not sure if it is capital punishment if you take off the child seat anchor point stickers.
I hope you can live with the shame, and welcome to this evil group.
Dad

Oh the shame of it all, a life of crime............ but with time off for good behavior I am now out on the mattress charges (yes there was more than one) and look'in to use what I've learned.
The heat sounds good, like with all the decals that were stuck all over one of my jeeps, but won't the heat hurt the vinyl on the visor? Streatch it causing sags? Saggy visors are a bummer.
Thanks........ brian
wrote

may need to rethink their removal, I've never had a problem.
Dad C6 with unlabeled visors

I just went out to check and they are on cloth not vinyl. An even better deal I think, so in the morning I'll steal the ol' lady's hair dryer and give it a try.
I understand the pull off back over itself technique.
Thanks, brian