05 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8 R&R engine

I have 141,000 miles & have a lot of upper valve train noise, purchased a 08 3.8 with trans out of 08 with 750 miles, how high do I need to raise
the van, and what are the steps to r&r the motor & trans, is there any secrets to save time & money by doing or not doing them?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html