Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A/C charging port
I have a 98 Caravan. I usually charge my own AC, but I have never tried on this vehicle. I can't figure out which port to use. I see 3. One in the middle of the manifold by the dipstick, one on the...
5
5

Battery replacement problem (Keyfob)
I have the multifunction key fob for a 2008 Grand Caravan SXT. This is the one with buttons to open the side doors, rear hatch, all doors, engine start, unlock, and panic. I need to replace the #2032...
2
2

91 Spirit Computer issue??
Racing in small car division with a 91 Spirit....took a moderate hit to the driver side front....computer seemed loose from the side....car wouldn't run well....used tape to firmly secure to side and...
1
1

Max Care Service Contract Any Good?
I am looking to buy a service contract from a Chrysler dealer over the internet. Would appreciate hearing any experiences, good or bad. Thanks.
3
3

Rack & Pinion 2000 Caravan Sport 3.3
Hi all, Again I am need of advice. The local shop advised me that my R&P was leaking fluid(small amount) and this would need to be addressed at some point down the road. Is this a DIY job? I have...

Caliper removal Dodge van 1500?
What tool will loosen bolts on the calipers? This is a 99 1500 van. The bolts appear to be hex or a special tool fitting. The brakes are anti-lock fronts.
1
1

'99 Grand Caravan Parking Brake Adjustment
Can this be done at home, or do I need to take it into the shop? I am fairly capable with a wrench, and what I've been able to find through google looks like it is a fairly straight-forward procedure....
3
3

Edmunds.com FIRST comparison test of GTR Spec-V vs ZR1.
Their ZR1 test resulted in ZR1 does zero to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds (3.5 seconds with 1 foot of rollout) and gets through the quarter-mile in 11.5 seconds. The 2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV takes off instantly...
4
4

16" vs 17" wheel question for the mechanics
What is the advantage of a 17" wheel over a 16" wheel? I just noticed that on the 09 Dodge Caravan SXT there is no option for 17", it comes only with the 16". The Chrysler T&C Limited still has the...
9
9

1996 Caravan Glove Box supports
Just wondering what the technical term is for the 2 small pieces of plastic that hold the glove box up when it's open. This way it's much easier to try and find parts :-)

1985 Dodge Shelby Charger
I have a 1985 Dodge Shelby Charger with the turbo 2.2L engine. I had the timing belt replaced a while back and the car now seems to run hot and feels like the timing is too high, but the ignition...
3
3

1999 Dodge Neon Highline door switch
Always works on the passenger door but a lot of the time, lately when driver's door is open the dome light doesn't come on and the door ajar light doesn't come on. About 10% of the time it works. I...
4
4

Strange 2003 Intrepid electrical problem
Some work was done on our Dodge Intrepid which required pulling the dash. Later we started experiencing a strange problem where the power to the dash, the A/C, and even the power windows would go...

Re: 2001 Durango and Water?
.Heh heh, worked with a guy who drove the bosses truck in Daytona surf.......

MANY MANY more Corvette ZR1 killers on their way
Everyone knows that the Viper ACR and GTR Spec-V have already been released and they've both bested the ZR1 at the Nurburgring (The Viper officially and the Spec-V unoficially). There are MANY MANY...
8
8