1996 Caravan Glove Box supports

Just wondering what the technical term is for the 2 small pieces of plastic that hold the glove box up when it's open. This way it's much easier to try
and find parts :-)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.