1996 dodge grand caravan

Please help still having a problem with the e -brake not staying ingaged. If I mess with the cable under the car i can get it to stay ingaged one time and then not again until the next time I mess with it. I can't find a
way to adjust the cable. Is there a way to do a manual adjust on the cables? Please HELP!!!!!!!!
Thehawk93
cant you adjust the brakes in drum?