1996 Grand Caravan Courtesy Lamp Relay Location?

All of the courtesy lamps in my 96 Grand Caravan have stopped working (dome, door, under hood, glove box, halo lamp, etc.. The reading lamps (manually switched on/off), vanity mirror lamps, instrument/radio lamps all
work fine. The dimmer switch works fine.
From what I can deduce, the problem seems to be tied to the "Courtesy Lamp Relay", however, I can not find any information as to where this relay is located in order to check/replace it.
Is it one of the relays behind the ODB socket and next to the hood release, under the instrument console? Also, which relay is it? ID numbers?
Thanks,
Steve

No one knows the answer to this one??!