2000 caravan - seems \to miss on accelleration at 70to90 klm

I have a2000 dodge caravan with 225000 klmís. I have noticed a miss(almost like water in fuel type of miss) which ussualy happens on inclinine on hill or when van is in cruise control and wants to
maintain preset speed. I have changed upstream 02 sensor,dist cap,wires,plugs,rotor button I have never changed fuel filter. Changed tranny filter and fluid at 150000klms Could any one please give possible diagnoses. Any help would be appreciated. Havenít had any tranny probs. Ifind if you shift these vans easily and dont spin them out in snow they tend to work good.
‚úĖ

Site Timeline