2000 Intrepid wheel squeal

When I make a right hand turn I get a squeal from the left front wheel. Going straight or making a left hand turns it's fine. Anybody have any ideas?

"Jerry" < snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:-8GdnWKCWKlNMxHZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...
Avoid typing the same text again and again Stop wasting your time on mouse movements Open favorite web pages with a single hotkey press Record keystrokes and play them back with a single hotkey press ------------------------------ http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio ------------------------------ EnergyKey Save yourself from repetitive tasks