2001 Stratus Headlight

I can not remove the bulb from the connector. I am trying to put a silverstar high performance light bulb in the connector but the old bulbs will not release. How can I remove the old bulbs without breaking the
connector?
fliboi wrote:

Leave the bulb locked into the headlight fixture until you remove the socket from the bulb - there's usually a locking tab on the socket. BTW, the SilverStar bulbs are a marketing scam; cost twice as much, draw more current, produce more heat, and the actual visible useful light produced isn't quite as much as a stock bulb with a clear glass envelope. They appear brighter only because some of the most useful yellow frequency light is filtered out thru the blue-tinted glass, promoting glare that is perceived as brightness by the human eye; a light meter tells a different story.