2002 Dodge Neon ACR: Changed Battery, Now MPH Guage and RPM Guage do not function.

Please help...
My battery died today in my 2002 Dodge Neon ACR. Replaced the battery with no real problem, car starts again just fine, but the Speedometer and the
RPM guages no longer function.
How do I fix this?
Is this a Fuse Problem? A Battery Problem? a Computer problem?
I dont really wana take the battery out and start playing with it... cause I do not know what Im doing.
Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks
Narcissus
I fixed it!
After reading a bit on the internet, I fixed the problem. So I am putting this out here for anyone who faces the same problem... and doesnt want to pay the dodge dealership $100 to push the 'reset' button on their cars computer.
I tried the "On-Off-On-Off-On" Reset trick, and it didnt work.
I took off the negative port to the battery and let it sit for 20 min... that didnt work.
Then I pushed the odometer reset button above the steering wheel and turned the car on... and BAM! The guages jumped two or three times and reset and now function normaly!
So if you changed your battery and now your gagues do not function... try the above and it should fix the problem!