2003 Dodge Caravan Horn

I have a 2003 Dodge Caravan SXT. The horn seems to go from a dual sounding sound to a mono sound. It's been replaced by the dealer several times before
the warranty expired in March of this year. Is this something that is a bad design? Is it easy to fix myself?

before
bad
I have replaced horns before but not over and over, check for a bad connection or loose mount, I believe the horns is under the left fron facia cover
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech