2002 Caravan Swaybar Bushings

I have an 2002 caravan. 135,000 KM. I purchased the van 2 years ago with 56,000 on it. over the last 80,000 I have had to replace the swaybar bushings almost every 15,000 KM. It sometimes they would only last 5 or 10,000 KM. I have been told by every dealership that I have spoken to that it is simply a poor design and there is nothing that can be done. Does anyone know of a good aftermarket bushing that might be more effective then the original Mopar design?

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
The Dude

Do a search on the net. Moog probably makes a good bushing.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower