2003 dodge caravan odometer light

my 2003 grand caravans instrument lights went out also the radio and heat control lighrs are out

Reply to
John

IN REPLY TO MAXPOWER ASKING WHAT THE FUSE IS DOING I AM UNABLE TO FIGURE WHICH FUSE RUNS THE DASH LIGHTS FOR THE TAC AND SPEEDOMETER FROM THE FUSE COVER . ALL OTHER LIGHTS ON THE INSTRUMENT PANEL WORK WHEN I TURN THE IGNITION IE ABS , OIL.SEATBELT AND SO FORTH

Reply to
John

1) please hit that key marked 'caps lock' 2) why not look in your owners manual
Reply to
flobert

Reply to
philthy