92 caravan wont start

our 92 caravn wont start it started for about 4 seconds then shut off when we tried to restart it it would not do anything other than crank. we added
more fuel and checked the fuel filter but to no avail. when we first started trying to restart it we could hear the fuel pumphum but as the battery got weak from cranking we can no longer hear the pump..we were getting fuel up to the filter at first but no farther now there is no fuel getting to filter any suggestions?
check your timing belt
would the timing keep it from not getting any fuel to the fuel rail or the filter?

I wonder what engine this vehicle has in it?
it has a 3.3 v6
it has a 3.3 v6

on off on off on off and then on, count the flashes of the check engnie lite with the pauses... blink blink pause blink blink pause would be a code 22. It will end with a 55. If i had to guess i would think cam/crank sensor. I wonder how many miles are on this vehicle?? Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
it has 130000 miles on it
i just checked the code and it blinked 1 time paused then 2 times paused then 5 times paused then 5 more times what does this code mean?

It means there are no codes
do u think it is possibly the fuel pump? if so do u think i could get one from a salvage yard due to my low funds at this time and later replace it with a new one? and how hard are they to put in?

alot of things, spray some gum cutter or a shot of starting fluid into the throttle body to see if it starts.....if it does at least you know it is fuel related
maxpower wrote:
> [...]
=========================================== I wonder if the battery got disconnected "to check and see if it was causing the problem" thus wiping all the codes.

No becuase since the problem is there now, it would produce a hard fault code, meaning it would set right away