95 dodge stratus 2.5L V6 Error Code 41(transmission)

I have a 95 dodge stratus. during the winter months it ran fine. However, not that it is summer my car has been going into limp mode. (I can be driving and it will just shift into a lower gear and not
shift again. if I pull over and turn off my car and wait like 2 min or so start it back up it is fine.) It has a leak but all fluids are find. Changed out transmission filter and flushed it. Finally went to the shop and had it scanned. Got Error Code 41, Low Reverse Solenid. My question is how is this repaired, normal cost and will i need a new transmission. The shop I had scan my car wasnt a transmission shop so he said Id have to contact them. The one shop around here has had people waiting months to get their car back in worse shape.