96 Plymouth Voyager Radiator Relay Question

Hi, new to group but I am definitly at my last options before taking this thing to a dealer for what should be simple fix. The problem is the radiator fan stays on when the engine is shut off. There was a tech bulletin that said the relay could fail in the open position causing the fan to stay running. I have eliminated everything like clogged radiator, bad fuse etc. I am 99% sure its the relay switch. The problem is I cannot find the relay. So my question is "Does anyone here know where the relay switch is coming off the radiator on a Plymouth Grand Voyager (96)"?. I would think it might be in the same place as the Grand Caravan because they are basically the same van. This vehicle has the 3.3 litre. Thanks in advance. J

Reply to
JeffinMS

The fan relay is located just under the battery mounted on the frame rail. There was also a recall out on this to have it replaced. E mail me the last

8 numbers of the vin and I will tell you if you have an outstanding recall on this. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Reply to
maxpower