91 Plymouth voyager radiator fan burned up

this morning while going to work and noticed a horrible smell and than smoke, I pulled over looked under the hood and what a mess . Well my problem is i put a new fan in and it still dosent work . I went down to autozone and grabbed a fan relay and that wasn't it changed the temperature sensor and that wasn't it. It also burned the Power plug to the fan so I had to change that as well. Any ideas what to look for next?

Reply to
podtec

The fusible link probably melted too.

Reply to
SN

Thanks SN. Sure enough,an that was it

Reply to
podtec

I also have a 91 Plymouth Voyager, I haven't burnt the radiator fan up, it just doesn't ever turn on. My question to you is... do you have any tranny problems. I have what appears to be a unique problem. Just submitted the problem maybe you can read it. Thanks

Reply to
jmn