96 voyager stalled and crank but wont turnover.

1996 grand voyager 3.3L engine. Friend driving and the van sputter and stalls out. It cranks but wont turnover. I know the engine is running lean because of a bad O2 sensor. What could the problem be. What
area[s] should I investigate. Any help is appreciated
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:47:42 -0800, pchotspot wrote:

Gee...., you think it might be the bad O2 sensor...?
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

Dan C..................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY POSTING................... YOU ARE AN ASS!
Dan C wrote:

has nothing to do with the 02 sensor, go back to basics..does it has spark? is it getting fueL I assume that the check emgine lite is on due to the 02 sensor, are there any other fault codes?
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech
i checked for spark and there is none. I also remove the ignition coil from another van [96 caravan 3.3] that cranks, and put it in but the van [96 voyager 3.3] that does not crank. AND THE VAN DID NOT CRANK! i actually switch the two coils, and the coil from the 96 VOYAGER 3.3L did not crank in the 96 CARAVAN 3.3L. [so I assume that coil is bad]. But when I put the good coil FROM THE 96 CARAVAN that did not crank in the [96 voyager 3.3]. when I switch them back the 96 caravan cranked and the 96 voyager did not.
the 02 sensor is bad and i dont know if that causing the coil to not get electricity. If someone can tell me where to check as to why the coil pack is not getting spark I would appreciate it very much.
damnnickname wrote:

spark?
02
Your gonna have to stick with one post and reply to that and not keep making new post and sending e mail, its to confusing. Since you are able to check fault codes I would assume the PCM is more then likely ok but could still be causing the problem. The fuel pump is the only thing that wont set a fault code when it goes bad and if the PCM heat sink goes bad you will not get a fault Before you do anything else, take the air cleaner snorkel of the throttle body and open the blade, spray a shot of gum cutter or throttle body cleaner in it and try to start it.
you said you have no spark so check for power on coil if it checks out check for the ground on coil witch shoud go on and of to build voltage for the spark" if not check cranksensor" and stick to basics fuel+aircompression on timing+spark on timin= run Chrysler Tech T.R