96 Voyager upsize tires??

The newer Caravans/Voyagers come with P215/70R15 size tires; my 96 Voyager tire size is P215/65R15; the difference in speedo/etc is about

3.2%.

Is anybody using the P215/70R15 tires on an older van??? Any problems....other than the speedo difference?

Thanks

Reply to
eroth

IIRC, some of the upgraded models even came with 16-inchers. Also, in my opinion, going to the slightly taller & wider 215X70 should pose no problem. We've been stepping up from 215X70X15 on the 2005 & 2007 T-&-Country to 225X70X15 with no problem and a slightly more stable ride. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2