97 grand caravan no dash lights

intermittenly my dash lights go out, at first i thought it was a switch but after putting brand new one in they still dont work, i used to have to
wiggle the switch and they would come on, or after the van warms up they come on, any ideas would be apprecited as i want to take it on a trip before to long
Check the connections to the switch for both dirt/corrosion and tightness. The wiggling of the switch is an indicator of bad connections, and when everything warms up any looseness in the connectors & wires could be alleviated by metal expansion. While you're at it, do the same check for every & any connection you can find under/behind the dash...

well if you wiggled the switch and got them to come on and you replaced the switch and it didnt fix your problem I now have to ask this.....Is it the connector to the switch causing the problem? like a loose wire?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech