no Dash lights.

Sheesh,

I just figure out the blinker problem.. THEN a headlight goes out, now I have no dash/console lights.

Fuses are ok, so how do I get into the dash? Is console hard to get off?

Tim

'98 Wrangler TJ

Reply to
DiezMon

HI, pull the plastic piece that goes all the way across the bottum of the windshield... there will be phillips screws that hold the dash in...not hard at all!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:50:20 -0700 in , L.W.(ßill) Hughes III graced the world with this thought:

LOL... been there... talk about feeling like a dumb ass.

Reply to
bizbee

uh, no.

:)

Reply to
DiezMon

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

yep, tail lights are working :)

Looks like I'll be taking the dash apart this evening.

Reply to
DiezMon