Cylinder head replaced

My new timing belt is perfect and the car runs great but I am getting a code for "one tooth off", could it be the computer needing to relearn
the replaced head and cam? can the cam sensor be adjusted or must I check something else ? Anyone ever have this problem? 98 4 cyl .

Your vehicle would run better if the timing belt was set properly. if the fault code was cleared and returns again your gonna have to have the belt reset
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech