EVAP PURGE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE

Hi,
The engine light just came on on my 2003 dodge sx 2.0. I retrieved the code and it came as P044. Google comes up with EVAP PURGE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE.
Well what is does this mean??
The car seems to be running fine!
Thanks
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

P044= HO2S Heater Control Circuit High (Bank 1, Sensor 3)

An evap code would be more akin to a P0440. Which is it?

Since there appears to be a discrepancy in your code interpretation, there is no way to be certain.

Neither code (P044 or P0440) would affect engine performance, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be fixed.
Stupid keyboard... the code is P0441.
Sorry.