Heater Blower Resistor Block - 01 Dodge Grand Caravan EX

Heater blower (front and back) only operate on high. I suspect the resistor to be located on the engine's firewall but can't see to locate it.
Help?
Scott

Disregard. Found it.
Part 2: Where is the rear one? And...why did they both go bad at the same time?
The rear one is located on the rear heater box. Assuming that is the problem I would guess it is just a coincidence.
Glenn