Idle stays up in the RPMs

I have a 1996 Intrepid with a 3.5 liter motor. After the motor warms up the idle is very high. Is there a coolant switch that might be bad? Someone told me there might be
one that kicks off the fast idle.

the
be
There is no choke on this vehicle, you have either a vacuum leak or a sensor that is out of calibration.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Usually agree with Glenn here... Check for a vacuum leak, check the sensors - I'd start with the throttle position sensor. One more item you might want to check is the Idle Air Control.