knocking noise in driver's front end

When driving down hwys I get a knocking/banging noise in the front end driver's side. This only occurs after the car has been running for a while. I can take a 10-15 min drive and not hear anything, but after
awhile it will be really loud. Already had the bushings replaced and the dealer tell me they couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Did the dealer know what kind of vehicle it was and the year?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech