My last Dodge/Chrysler Purchase

http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com /
Mike

yawn...
Ralph
Glad to help you fall sleep.

honestly i want to read your page but the background makes it so dang hard to read that it almost makes my vision blurry and gives me a headache. any chance of removing the background and just using simple text on a white background to be easy on the eyes? thanks,
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own

Oh shit, I bought a new Nitro today.
ma wrote:

Anything different about this than the "my last ford..", "my last gm..", or my last xxxx web sites?

What's the matter Mike, Chrysler didn't pay for your engine repair that was caused by neglect?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Typical. Lay the blame on the consumer. I have been obeying 3 months/3000 miles law for both my cars (unfortunately both Dodge).
Its just denying my "extended warranty" repair is what flames me. Chrysler taking the dealership side unfairly. Since it is an on going case, I will not elaborate (not that anyone cares).
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:39:54 -0600, ma wrote:

"Unfortunately"? What, were you *forced* into purchasing them?

Yeah, everybody's out to get you, right? What did you do to invalidate the warranty?

You're right on that one. Nobody here cares. Shut the fuck up and go whine somewhere else, punk.

ma wrote:

Maybe but you're not telling the entire story about what actually took place. Chrysler paid over $2000 in repairs for my 2001 Ram months after my extended warranty ran out. No questions asked. Just had to make a quick phone call to them and it was approved.

i had an exhaust issue with my 97 ram at 93k. the local dealer said that since it was part of the "pollution control" system that it was covered until 100k. they fixed it with no cost to me. i did not have any extended warranty. i had actually expected to pay for the service but when it was free i just grinned and kept going. being a nice, easy to get along with customer goes a long way with your service rep. michael

I don't blame you for feeling the way that you do but if you go into a Dodge group and call the make complete crap, you really have to expect some resistance. My Cousin and I both have 97 Dodge Rams and he had to replace his trans three times. I read about the problem Dodge was having with their transmissions and ordered mine with the 5 speed and 120,000 miles later, it is still working fine and is still has the factory clutch. Now it is not that I never had any problems with it but all in all, it has been a good and reliable truck. My wife has a 98 Intrepid which also has performed well with little trouble. Both are out of warranty now and I didn't waste my money on an extended one as I heard many horror stories about them and decided to save my money. Good luck with your case.

cares).
No, you made a comment, finish up!! elaborate. What was the warranty repair they denied??
Glenn

It is an "extended" warranty. Hell......who knows which company his is from. There are a hundred of them and not all of them are very reputable. Chrysler just reports the problem and the warranty company decides whether or not it is covered.
Ed

from.
Chrysler
it
Im sure he has the Chrysler Extended warranty or he wouldn't be crying
ma wrote:

I know what you mean. I think you'd be much better off with a Ford. I had a '98 Mustang that I bought new, so I know this is the one for you.
I bought my last Dodge in 1999; it was a used '98 Stratus ES and had a little over 32K miles. You know everyone thinks that American made cars are crap, and especially Dodge cars. I must be really stupid because I still have the car. It now has 139,652 miles and I think an O2 sensor is starting to fail because my gas mileage has dropped a couple MPG. The brakes only lasted to 100K miles, and I've had to replace the battery twice now. Everything else is original, so it is like driving a time bomb!!!
Damn crappy Dodge.
--
Gyz

If a man is speaking in the middle of the forest and there is no woman
My last and never again Ford had a transmission failure at 62,000 miles. Rear wiper motor shot at 41,000, ABS brake sensing rotor broke at 30,000. Got Ford to cover the transmission for all but $650. But I will never buy another Ford again. Never had the issues with my Chrysler products like I did with Ford.
Gyzmologist wrote:

lets see... over a million combined miles in just the dodge products i still own. have yet to see any of the tragic failures you mentioned on your web page. you must have dodge and ford confused. michael