Noise

I have a question about a 2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T with a 3.0L V6 Mitsubishi Motor? My question is when I first start my car it seems to happen when the motor is cool or has been setting 3++ Hours It makes a noise kind if like the motor has a light knock or it sounds like it is coming from somewhere near the timeing belt. Although I cant see any thing loose? What makes it weird is if I let the car idle maybe 30 seconds the turn it of for Aprox 10 seconds. I can here something under the hood that clicks (sounds almost like a relay) then start it up it makes no nock if I start it before I here the click it will make the knocking noise.. Can some on please help ??

Reply to
Childers2