O2 Sensor

Hi I have a 2001 Town & Country with the 3.8L V6. It has 97,000 miles and I just purchased it. I looked at the spark plugs recently and they appear to
be original. I'm getting ready to replace them and thought I may need to replace O2 sensor also. But I'm curious as to how many O2 sensors this engine has? Are they or it easy to get to? Thanks Larry
It has 2 of them, depending how flexible your body is will determine accessability. I work under a life and it isnt bad. crawling on th floor to get the lower one may not be hard but the top one could cause a little bit of a problem sometimes.
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html