Programming remotes for '03 Dodge Intrepid

Hello All, Can anyone send me (or point me to a webpage with) the procedure for programming remotes for my '03 Intrepid ES? I do NOT have any working
remotes to 'clone' the new ones from.
I called the dealer, got the factory remote part number, bought 2 on eBay, and now I need to program them. The closest dealer to us is about a two hour drive. I'd rather avoid it if possible.
Thanks, Wayne in BFE. :-)

"W.L. Knight" < snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.cox.net> wrote in message
W.L. Knight spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

If you're not sure of yourself, take them to the dealer for programing. But here's a link to how to do this.....
http://dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t2429
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
Mhzjunkie spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

Never mind my post, just noticed you have an 03. Search around on that site, it's pretty informative. You might find something to help you.
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
you must have one programmed fob to program another

Hi, I found the answer to my own question and I thought I'd share it with you. Check this out on dodgeram.info. http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2002/08-007-02.htm It describes Dodge TSB 08-007-02 - Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) Programming Procedures.
Thanks Guys! -Wayne in BFE

"W.L. Knight" < snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.cox.net> wrote in message
yep it stops at 2002

It's cool. I brought the car to the dealer and had them program the remotes. Luckily for me the Service Dept manager was bitching about his laptop having crashed. I fixed it for him. (Ran a WinXP Repair) So we basically swapped me fixing his laptop for him programming the two remotes and two new keys.
I do luv me some barter!
-Wayne in BFE

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech