radiator fan

I have a '97 Neon. When I parked it today the fan(radiator) stayed on. Any ideas?

The radiator fan relay is more then likely the cause, it is mounted on the left frame rail under the battery
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

To "maxpower" and " snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net" - Thanks for the info. You were right on. It was under the battery. Working fine now!! "hayhay"
-

Just put the check in the mail
if u had an early 97, had a relay in fuse box, went solid state later that year,,some tsb about installing that if u had an issue,,

The radiator fan relay is more then likely the cause, it is mounted on the left frame rail under the battery
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
To "bh". You were right on. Thanks for the info. "hayhay"