Re: 92 Caravan - worth fixing?

the problem with the 92 caravan is most have a trans cooler on then the insides of the trans cooler is they break down and cause the pieces of metal winds up in the valve body and it causes a lot of problems so when i do a trans i replace the trans cooler and put a new valve body in them these trans shops are out to rip you off most 404 do now need to be rebuilt they are built to last my trans has 300 on it i had the same problem and it cost me 300 to fix not 1900 like the rip off shops charge you can change the valve body your self it is easy if you take your time