Re: antifreeze in cylinder #4

Does anyone know what caused this, if it's fixable, and appr. how much to repair if repairable? My sister bought the Dodge Neon highline brand new in 1994 when it first came out. We are so upset. She really has been taking care of the car all these years. Lately she hasn't been maintaining it like she normally should have and she hates herself for it. Here is her website with photos of her cute Neon:

Jane

Reply to
Scootter