Re: Instrument Panel Dead (gauges)

Another thing to try... Go through your fusebox and pull each fuse out for 5-10 seconds, then put it back in. In my 92 Caravan, I had a problem 2 or 3
times (hasn't done it in a LONG time now...?) where the dash was completely dead - no speedo, no tach, no odometer running, etc. Someone suggested pulling all the fuses and when I put them back in, it was working. The next time it happened, I pulled them one at a time and put them back in. I believe there was something else odd going on too, perhaps the dinger for door open and keys in the iginition wasn't dinging. The last time I did it, the keys were in the ignition and it started going off when I pulled and replaced the right fuse. I could be remembering the wrong detail though, it's been a few years...
Wesley

it
go