Service manual '94 Caravan?

Where can I purchase a GOOD service manual for a '94 Caravan? If I'm going to spend my money I'd like for it to be on something better than a a Haynes manual.
Are factory manuals even availible in book form in that year, or were they all on cd by then? Or if there's something other than factory that's still very good I'd consider that. TIA
Add pictures here
‚úĖ