SPX Miller Tools

I'm working at a closed Dodge dealership and need to find a "home" for many many years worth of SPX Miller Tools. Is there anyone who would
be interested in the tools or would be able to head me in the right direction to find someone?? Thanks in advance for any help!!
Rich Miller Brenner Dodge 1812 Paxton St Harrisburg Pa 17104 717-920-0590 (Dave or Rich)