SPX Miller Tools

I'm working at a closed Dodge dealership and need to find a "home" for many many years worth of SPX Miller Tools. Is there anyone who would be interested in the tools or would be able to head me in the right direction to find someone?? Thanks in advance for any help!!

Rich Miller Brenner Dodge

1812 Paxon St Harrisburg Pa 17104 717-920-0590
Reply to
Brenner Dodge

Well I would be interested in a Star Mobile or DRB3 but I assume you are keeping those?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I have a need for special tools for

1987 Dodge Lancer (Shelby actually

and a 1991 A568 transmission from a daytona that I am going to install i the Shelby Lancer

I drive by the Brenner shop on my way to visit my mother so pickin

u some items is not a problem for me

I am located in Alexandria V

Tony cell phone 703 819 550

Reply to