Aaron.Hawk

Have the battery tested. Clean the terminals, and do a proper voltage drop test of all cables and connections.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

umm if the battery is bad or a dirty connection at one of the post is evident this problem will also occur. Have you check at least the batter terminals?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks, I'll get the battery tested tonight and change the terminals.

Aaron

Reply to
ahawk2722

I got the battery replaced, and changed the terminals, but I am left with the same problem starter clicks/pops, but never turns the engine over,

Aaron

Reply to
ahawk2722

I never said to replace them I said have them checked.. The starter contacts may be worn out and causing the solenoid to not work. You need to have someone try to start this vehicle while you check the starter solenoid wire for 12 volts (at the small brown wire on the starter) at good test lite will work for this.

Reply to
maxpower

The terminals were corroded and couldnt tighten them very tight so I needed to replace them anyway...I'll check the starter solenoid wire...

thanks

Reply to
ahawk2722

Thanks guys, It turned out to be a bad cable from the starter to the battery, once I replaced it, it started right up,

Aaron

Reply to
ahawk2722