06 RAM 1500 Speed Detection Lead

I have an 06 RAM 1500 Quad Cab, no HEMI.. I just recently got and installed a Pioneer Multimedia Navigation unit (AVIC-N3), and need help locating the
speed detection lead coming from the injection computer (color, location). Any help would be greatly apreciated.
-

http://www.dodge.com/bodybuilder
You can download all the wiring diagrams for your vehicle from here.