1989 Dodge Ram 50

i recently was given an '89 Dodge Ram 50 from a friend of the family, the car was free so needless to say i knew it needed repairs. anyways, i was wondering (and this may be a stupid question, but oh well) does the truck
have a fuel injection system or a carburetor? (my boyfriend says fule injectors, the guy who gave it to me said the carburetor needed to be replaced.) any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks! -kaitlyn