1999 dodge ram front hub 4x4

could anybody tell me what size socket fits the big nut on the front hub drivers side on my 1999 dodge ram 4x4? i tried every large socket i have but it must be metric cause every large regular socket is either to sloppy
or just to small. i need to get it off to get to the u-joint. thank you.
My 99 2500 takes a 1 11/16. You can do it with a 1 3/4 in a pich.I have done it this way twice now, because I don't own a 1 11/16 socket.
Chris

Go to your local auto parts place and there is a 6 point socket that is especially made for 4x4 front hub nuts. The right tool for the right purpose keeps you out of trouble and saves you head aches down the road, especially when things go south.
--
Coasty
Semper Paratus