What size socket on hub?

Hey Everyone, I'm finally putting the 6-bolt Warn premium hubs on my Scrambler. I'm combining the brakes from a narrow track Dana 30 with my wide-track '82 Dana 30 axle. What size hub tool do these things take? I can't find anything on them, but i'm probably looking in the wrong places.

Thanks, Don W

Reply to
Don Wallish

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The socket that I have is 2 3/32"

Reply to
CRWLR

NAPA carries an assortment of them. Tell them what you have and they'll match it up.

Reply to
Jerry McG