2003 Ram diesel auto slamming into 2nd gear at 80mph on freeway!

Page 2 of 2
See Below

FMB

Like she really needed the $&@^!^$ computer to tell her that! :^)
0219 means engine overspeed, so it looks like your trans has in fact downshifted.
0633 indicates SKIM Key Not Programmed in PCM
I'm not familiar with the second code, Tom Lawrence has an 03, if he doesn't chime in shortly, ping him or email him.
--
Max

My guess would be her truck wasn't equipped with the Sentry Key system, and that code is just always there. That, or the PCM lost it's secret key, and therefore the Sentry Key system isn't working (ie. any old key will start the truck). I might mention it to the dealer when it's in, but it's not part of this particular problem.